Join Our Team
[Open Position] Admissions Assistant
September 1st, 2020
The primary objective of the Admissions Assistant is to provide timely and effective support to prospect families throughout the admission process, from the first contact to the final enrolment.
- Manage leads pipeline through daily outreach via phone/email;
- Organize informational meetings with prospective students and families;
- Support the organization of admissions events;
- Collect required student documentation pertaining to the admissions process;
- Manage leads database, perform data analysis and reporting.
- Degree in a relevant field (communications, marketing, humanities, business);
- 1-3 years in customer-focused, sales-driven roles;
- Excellent written and verbal communications, interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Interest towards the field of education;
- Fluency in both English and Italian.
What we offer
- Growth opportunities in a dynamic intercultural environment;
- One-year contract (tempo determinato), with a long term potential perspective.
How to apply
Contact us writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please specify “Ref. Admissions Assistant” in the email subject.