A day at nursery becomes an educational experience by valuing the many different activities the children experience. The timings give a regular rhythm to the routines and games aimed at different ages that encourage their sense of safety, belonging, learning and fun. The nurturing tasks of the nursery (welcome, changing, lunch, nap) are planned in order to meet the needs of each child and their family, and become an integral part of the learning journey.
- 8.45 / 9.30 am - Welcome
- 9.30 am - Circle time (songs and guided conversation, according to age)
- 10.00 am - Fruit snack and playground games
- 10.30 / 11.30 am - Free play and workshops (according to age)
- 11.30 am - Wash and getting ready for lunch
- 12.00 am - Lunch
- 1.00 pm - Nap time
- 1.00 / 1.15 pm - First home-time
- 3.00 pm - Wash and afternoon snack
- 3.30 / 3.45 pm - Circle time and goodbyes
- 3.45 / 4.15 pm - Second home-time
There is a pre-school service available from 8.00 to 8.45 am and an after-school service available from 4.15 to 6.30 pm.
- 4.00 / 6.30 pm after-school (games, stories, relaxation)