Age: 6 - 10 years old
Symbiosis students: open from Year 1Price: 550 €The circus laboratory offers the opportunity to work with the group, focusing on awareness and listening. The circus game is made of passion and tenderness, but also discipline. Being clowns means being able to surprise and laugh at ourselves.
- Approach to juggling: balls, Chinese saucers, handkerchiefs, spheres, circles.
- Acrobatic techniques: acrobatics, handstand, single somersaults, double somersaults, bridges and preparatory for splits and closings.
- Acro-balance: two and group equilibria.
- In search of my clown: theatrical games, body and walk study, theatrical proxemics, use of objects, theatrical make-up.
- Elements of theatre-dance.